Be part of a distinct team of passionate professionals at Acacia Hotels Manila solely focused on delivering hospitality that is Deeply Rooted in Passion, Excellence, and Service that are #SimplyHeartfelt.
We espouse a family culture where each member is treated fairly and work is done as a team. We welcome unique individuals whose different strengths can contribute to the success of Acacia Hotels Manila.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
Assistant Director of Events (MANILA)
- Education – College Graduate
- Work Experience – Experienced in Sales and Hotel operations is necessary.
- Drive catering revenue and profitability through the achievement of monthly goals.
- Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Works to develop, build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to achieve related revenue/ profit and customer satisfaction goals.
- Responsible for managing complex and high-profile events.
Company Nurse (MANILA)
- Licensed Nurse.
- Two years of work experience.
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to all associates.
- Ensures all established service standards and procedures are implemented consistently.
- Performs duties under the general guidance of the Human Resources Manager in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with Kitchen, Engineering, Housekeeping, and other departments, special menus, and other activities on the property.
- Interacts with residents, clients, suppliers, and other important individuals in the community in promoting the company.
HRD Training Officer (MANILA)
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Training Manager and within the limits of established Acacia hotel Manila policies, procedures, and HRD manual.
- Oversees, directs, develops, and administers Training and Development programs for all employees with the end view of coming up with an efficient and highly professional human
- Key Areas:
2. Filing and Records Management
3. Induction and orientation
4. Training and Development
7. Industrial Relations
9. Staff Recognition and Participation
- Key Areas:
Interested applicants may email their resumes to:
Acacia Hotel Manila: firstname.lastname@example.org